They specialized in Tuina massage and the spa was manned by Chinese nationals which we thought the service might not be that good. The spa was clean and the envoirnment was quiet. We went for a 90 minutes body massage and the results were good.

The masseurs was very good with their finger works, working deep into the aching areas of the body, especially for my masseur, Ms. Alice. It can be felt that her hands are experienced and managed to pin point correctly all my aching area. Of course, this has been one of the most painful massage I had but at the same time pain reliving.

During the course of massage, there was cheeky guy that came in to ask for massage and query if he could choose the masseur which immediately we knew he was looking for something different.

The only downside is they only have 5 rooms and could be occupy easily even in the midnight so it is better to make a reservation before going down.

$75 for a 90 minutes body massage

Blk 343, Jurong East Street 31, #01-61
Singapore 600343
Tel: 6567 2791
Opening Hours: 10am to 5am daily

There are ample parking lot available at the carpark right behind the spa during the night so no worries with it.